After seven weeks without publishing a piece directly about Israel, Ben White has a new article about Israel entitled ‘Peace propaganda and the Israeli consensus’.
The Israeli consensus then – even before the bartering and bickering over the freeze and unauthorised ‘outposts’ – is rejectionist: no Palestinian state on the ’67 borders, with the most important, strategic land of the West Bank confiscated on the grounds that the colonisation process is too advanced to be reversed. As this becomes increasingly difficult to conceal, it is to be expected that Israel will resort to such distractions as demanding Palestinian recognition of its ‘right to exist’ as a Jewish state.
He informs us that his piece was first published on PULSE, but for some reason doesn’t provide a link.
While you’re there, why not check out some other PULSE Media articles?
- Get Out Of My Vagina, You Filthy Zionist!
- The Matrix of Control, From Israel to the World
- What Influences US Foreign Policy on Israel?
- The Self-Righteous Amongst the Nations
- Shlomo Sand: There Are Israeli, Not ‘Jewish’ People
- Sleeping With the Enemy – Zionism and Nazism and Other Kinky Collaborations
- What Hamas Should Do
- Israeli policy as evil stupidity: Yeshayahu Liebowitz quotes (includes this gem: “Everything Israel has done, and I emphasize everything, in the past 23 years is either evil stupidity or stupidly evil.”)
- ‘Boycott, divestment and sanctions is the obvious place to begin’
- US: Israel’s puppet government
- Who Profits from the Holocaust?
Indeed this website is an appropriate place to host Ben White articles.